Spike Brewing | Stainless Steel 5/8” Side Pickup Tube
- Boil Kettle - Create a whirlpool inside your kettle so hop material collects in the center in the lower dome section. Side pickup will pick up clear wort from the side, above the domed bottom, where the hop and trub material has settled.
- Custom Kettles - Works as a top re-circulation arm or a whirlpool arm.
Spike's special 5/8" pickup tube flows up to 4x better than their competitors' 1/2" size. These 5/8" tubes work perfectly with full port valves which have a 5/8" flow diameter; no flow restriction.
These proprietary fittings use quick connect technology. The quick connect fitting simply hand screws into the kettle and the pickup tube easily pushes in/pulls out; no tools needed.
- One size fits all kettles
- Large 5/8" diameter 304 stainless tube
- Simply push in for seal; no tools required
- Proprietary stainless push to connect fitting included
- Rests on top step for clear wort draining