Spike Brewing | OG Solo Kettle - TC
Want something built specifically for you?
Spike Brewing have the unique ability to build custom-designed kettles since Spike do their welding right there in Milwaukee, WI. They can add 1.5" or 2" tri-clamp ports, as well as full and half 1/2" NPT ports. Whether you want a heating element so you can convert your kettle to electric, a dedicate whirlpool port, HERMS coil ports or pretty much anything else, Spike can build the kettle you've been dreaming up.
If you can not find what you are looking for contact us and we will help design the best kettle for you.
This is the same kettle design we use for our Solo Systems. The ports are positioned low to make room for our basket* so you can build your own all-in-one system!
Looking to add the other parts we use in the Solo Systems? Check out Spike's User Guides for parts lists.
Only Tri-Clamp option shown. Also available with NPT ports
- Ports for the drain, whirlpool, heating element, and temperature probe
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings
- Polished finish
- Lid is included
- Does not include any kettle accessories or fittings.
*Baskets sold separately