Spike Brewing | 20 Gallon OG Kettle V4 (2 Vertical Couplers)
Introducing the new Spike+ line of kettles! Spike+ is just that, an improvement on an already great platform. Our Spike+ line draws from the pro side of brewing with the standard use of tri-clamp (TC) fittings. TC fittings do not have any threads and use a gasket and clamp which allows for quick attaching/detaching of fittings. The Spike+ line is for the most serious home brewer!
While designing the setup of the kettle they offset the ports on these kettles. This allows you to have ample room to use butterfly valves, or other accessories, with ease.
- 6-15 gallon batch size
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at their facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings (metric and imperial)
- Polished finish
- 13.8¨ wide by 17" tall
- Domed bottom design
- Why a stepped bottom? Click Here!
- Bottom coupler 2" off the bottom (1.25 gal mark)
- Top coupler 4" off the bottom (2.5 gal mark)
- Staggered design keeps the top port submerged with half batches
- Lid is included