Complete 27L Fermzilla Pressure Fermentation Kit
This Fermentation Kit includes everything required to perform pressure fermentation in the 27L Conical Fermzilla by turning it into a true uni-tank.
When fermenting under pressure there is a reduction of ester production and fusel ABV production. That means that you can ferment warmer than you normally would, even making lagers at room temperature. Most commercial beverages are fermented under pressure, due to the size of commercial tanks and the pressure that is created by the column of beverage.
- FermZilla - 27L Conical Fermenter
- Kegland Blowtie Complete Kit (Diaphragm Spunding Valve)
- CO2 Tank (5 lb) - Empty
- CO2PO® Single Body CO2 Regulator
- Duotight Food Grade Plastic (Push-In) Fitting - 5/16 Female to FFL Female Thread (8mm)
- 9 ft of Duotight EVABarrier 8mm Tubing
- DUOTIGHT - Ball Lock Disconnect (Black/Liquid - 8mm)
- DUOTIGHT - Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas - 8mm)
- Stainless Steel Keg Float - Floating Dip Tube
- Floating Dip Tube Filter
- FermZilla - Liquid/Gas Post Connection For Carb Cap / Red
- FermZilla - Liquid/Gas Post Connection For Carb Cap / Yellow
FERMZILLA - 27L CONICAL
The new FermZilla is a revolution in home brewing allowing home brewers and small micro-breweries a level of control that meets everyone's budget. With the FermZilla you have the many of the benefits of a much more expensive stainless conical fermenter and can also ferment at pressures up to 2.4 bar.
With the addedl pressure kit you can turn your FermZilla into a true uni tank. Uni tanks are conical fermenters used both for fermentation and for carbonating and serving finished beer.
These units were designed for use with CO2.
New and Improved:
- 1. Larger Dump Valve
- 2. Larger opening
- 3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
- 1 x FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories]
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 3 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals
*Collection container lid is not pressure rated.
When using this vessel under pressure you must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this, fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all caps and threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. These fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and are a warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.