Brewer's Best 5 Gallon/19 Litre Homebrew Beer Brewing Equipment Starter Kit w/Glass Carboy + Chiller + Kettle + Secondary Fermenter for Extract & Partial Mash
Original price $313.99 - Original price $313.99
$313.99 - $313.99
Current price $313.99
The Brewer's Best Starter Equipment Kit includes all of the essential brewing, fermenting and bottling equipment you need to brew and bottle your own beer for the first time.
Bottles and Recipe Kits sold separately. Each Brewer's Best 5 Gallon Recipe Kit produces about two cases of beer!
This kit includes a Stainless Steel Brewing Kettle and a Copper Immersion Wort Chiller. Chillers hook up to a garden hose or with a kitchen faucet adapter.
You will also get a 5 Gallon Glass Carboy with airlock for secondary fermentation. Useful for dry-hopping, adding fruit, extended aging or just brewing a second batch!
Questions about getting started? Contact us to make sure you have everything you need for your first brew!
Equipment Kit Includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Ale Pail Primary Fermenter with airlock
- 6.5 Gallon Ale Pail Bottling Bucket with a Spigot
- 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Graduated Kettle
- Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
- 5 Gallon Glass Carboy with Airlock
- Bottle Capper
- Hydrometer to measure alcohol content
- Liquid Crystal Stick-On Thermometer
- Auto-Siphon and Bottling Set-Up
- Bottle Brush
- Equipment Instructions
Recipe Kit (Sold Separately) Includes:
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Malt Extract/Steeping Grains
- Bottle Caps
- Bottling/Priming Sugar